Saturday, December 29, 2012

Big Picture Classes - Move More, Eat Well 2.0


Did you know that in the quest for better health and fitness, journaling can be a powerful tool to help you meet your goals and understand the process?
I'm Cathy Zielske, and for the past three years I've been writing about my own journey to better health and fitness. Why? Because I'm a scrapbooker who knows the power of documentation. Whether I'm recounting successes (I worked out every week, three times, for an entire month!), or some not so shiny moments (I just ate powdered sugar out of the bag with a spoon!), I've found that scrapbooking about this journey has helped me to understand the process with more clarity and motivation.
In 2012, I created an online community here at Big Picture Classes, where we joined in and documented our journeys. Would you like to make this your year to join me and many others who want to do the same?
Click here to learn more about Move More, Eat Well 2.0!


Class price: $36.00

Class starts: 1/1/2013

No comments :

Post a Comment