Thursday, October 9, 2014

Free Crochet Pattern from "I Like Crochet" Magazine


 
I Like Crochet


Premium I Like Crochet Pattern
Free for a Limited Time
 
 
Cranberry Bliss Hat


For a limited time only, get FREE access to this exclusive
Cranberry Bliss Hat pattern from I Like Crochet.


  • This slouchy hat is an instant fall favorite.
  • One size fits most and it's easy to make - perfect for all
    skill levels.
  • Added visor for ultimate style.
  • Cute ribbing accents to complement your favorite fall outfit!

The pattern is only free until 11:59 pm, Friday, October 10, 2014. Be sure to get this special treat while you can.
 


Get My Free Pattern
 

If you like the free pattern, subscribe today to get the October issue.


This month's features:

  • Harvest the best of fall; 29+ cozy patterns
  • Discover five secrets to make your wool garments last!
  • Monster mash: mug cozies, wine totes, and more
  • Seasonal shawl series: check out our must-have autumn shawl
  • Seriously stylish scarves


For more information about I Like Crochet magazine visit www.ilikecrochet.com.
I Like Crochet
 

No comments :

Post a Comment