Monday, April 14, 2014

Crafty Steals - 63% Off Teresa Collins "You Are My Happy" Collection

 

Teresa Collins "You are my Happy" Collection

$5 Flat Rate Shipping for US Addresses!
"I thought about all the things that I happy for. This was before I even knew Tyler had cancer. I knew I wanted to do a line that was all about HAPPINESS. The things that we LOVE and documenting that... so Gentry came to the office and we picked out the colors. I added a gold foil to the line. It's a bronze gold and it's sooo pretty! So I designed a few projects to show you how I used it and WHAT really makes me happy. As you can probably guess- my greatest joy in this life comes from my family!!!!!" ~ Teresa Collins
This STEAL includes:
  • 18- 12"x12" sheets of double sided cardstock
  • 2- 12"x12" Sticker Accessory Sheet
  • File Folders (4 pcs)
  • Sequins (200 pcs - 4 colors)
  • Paper (16 pcs) & Foil(4 pcs) Borders
  • Decorative Buttons (22 pcs)
  • Chipboard Elements (29 pcs)
  • Flag Toppers (8 pcs)
Plus add on the matching 6"x6" pad or Washi Tape Bundle! 

CraftySteals.com Price: $3.99 - $21.99
Retail Price: $6.00 - $61.00
That's 63% off Retail!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment