Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Crafty Steals - Up to 60% Off Teresa Collins "Memorabilia" Collection

 
 

Teresa Collins "Memorabilia" Collection

$5 Flat Rate Shipping for US Addresses!
"I wanted to do a collection that had the look of chalkboard and mixed with my love for journaling and QUOTES. I wanted it to feel like a line that you could see at a boutique. Oh my... this line is so fun to design with and I can't pick a favorite item in the collection. " ~ Teresa Collins
This STEAL includes:
  • 16- 12"x12" sheets of double sided cardstock
  • Die Cut Accessory Sheet
  • Sticker Accessory Sheet
  • File Folders (4 pcs)
  • Sticky Notes
  • Envelopes (4 pcs)
  • Photo Corners (24 pcs)
  • Notebooks (2 pcs)
  • Paper (16 pcs) & Glitter (4 pcs) Borders
Plus add on the washi tape, stamps and 6"x6" paper pad!

CraftySteals.com Price: $3.99 - $21.99
Retail Price: $6.00 - $55.00

That's up to 60% off Retail!

No comments :

Post a Comment