Thursday, February 13, 2014

Designer Digitals - Last Day of the Quarterly Sale

Bold Sentiments Brushes and Stamps No. 05
Today is the final day of our 1st quarter sale here at DesignerDigitals. Every regular item is now marked down 30%. The sale runs from now through Friday morning (February 14th) at 6am EST. This will be the last store wide sale until May.
Today's $ 99 cent item will be at that price until 6am EST on Friday morning.
The sale excludes previous purchases, gift certificates and extended licenses.
Today's $ 99 cent special is: Readymade Banners: Love No. 03
Readymade Banners: Love No. 03
And here are just a few of the items now marked down 30%:
Readymade Journalers: Color My Love Readymade Journalers: Color My Love
Color My Love Kit Color My Love Kit
Color My Love: Journalers Color My Love: Journalers
In Stitches: Circles No. 02 In Stitches: Circles No. 02

No comments :

Post a Comment