Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Create For Less "More For Less" Sale!


Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more.

CreateForLess - Create More, Spend Less
THIS WEEK
More for Less Sale - Buy in Bulk, Spend Less!

SCRAPBOOKINGSEWING & QUILTINGBEADINGCRAFTSCROCHET &: KNITTINGKID'S CRAFTSCLEARANCESALE

More for Less Sale
Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo YarnCheep Trims Pom Pom Fringe
Demis Wood Plaques
The more you buy, the more you save!

This Week @ Think Craft


Repurposed "Dipped" Cans

By: Erin
Repurposed Dipped Cans
"With Earth Day around the corner, I've been trying to think of something I can do to repurpose an everyday item. One day I was washing some cans to put in the recycling bin and realized that their shape and texture was pretty great. All they needed was a little color and they would be perfect!"
READ MORE

To read the rest, and for even more craft tips and project ideas, visit our Think Crafts Blog. Don't forget to check back for Free Stuff Friday!
Weekly Specials
ClearanceMother's Day Gift Ideas









 

No comments :

Post a Comment