Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Big Picture Classes - "Move More, Eat Well" Workshop


Is 2013 your year to make your health and fitness a priority? Are you feeling an intense need to a kick a little chub and inertia to the curb?
If the answer is yes, I hope you'll consider joining me, Cathy Zielske, in 2013 as we take a journey together to Move More and Eat Well. I've been working this process for the past three years and want to build a classroom community of women who are ready to say, "Okay, let's do this thing!"
Oh yeah, and we'll be scrapbooking about it as well. Why? Because we're storytellers, and that's what we do!
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that every new year is a chance to start over. Heck, so is every month, every week and even every day.
I would love to have you join in the journey with me. Click here to learn more about Move More, Eat Well 2.0 today!


Class price: $36.00

Class starts: 1/1/2013

No comments :

Post a Comment