Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kit-tastic Class at Big Picture Scrapbooking


Kit-tastic
Creating with Kits and Getting the Most from Your Stash
Hi there. My name is May Flaum, and I would like to share my brand of creative play, and a lifetime of crafting experience with you. You see, all the wrong turns I've made and things I've tried over the years have added up. I've got experience and know-how, and I'm always learning more. I've gathered tips, ideas, projects, and so much more into this class. I've even created the largest pre-classroom that I've ever done that has a worksheet, as well as multiple videos and handouts too.
Never again will I take everything and the kitchen sink to a crop — I'll be streamlined with my kits, know what works for me, and minimize excess bulk that doesn't get used anyhow.
If you are looking for new ideas, want to streamline your crafting process, have unused kits that you'd like to get into, want a creative boost, or just want some ideas for making your own kits, I'm here to help. Come check out Kit-tastic and watch a video that features some behind-the-scene peeks, as well as get more information and register.



Class price: $25.00

Class starts: 9/20/2012

No comments :

Post a Comment